Wednesday, September 8, 2010

No Luke Bryan, Rain Isn't Always A Good Thing..

Is anyone else sick and tired of all the rain in Grande Prairie? Jeepers. First we're in a drought, crops can't grow...then it rained, and we hope for a late harvest. ITS EASIER TO HARVEST THE CROPS WHEN ITS NOT RAINING!!! Not to mention, I don't own an umbrella, which I admit is my own fault, so I've been getting fat driving everywhere. Right. That's why I'm getting fat...let's go with that.


Also, I just got a text from my roommate...she WAS going to be moving out to live with her boyfriend. Apparently she loves him, but isn't in-love with him, so she'll be moving back in shortly. Damn. I almost had the apartment to myself. On the plus side, my cat will be happy because he missed his roommate (her cat).

2 comments:

  1. But Kristi, rain makes corn, corn makes bad tasting whisky, and whisky makes my baby feel a little frisky.

    A LITTLE FRISKY, KRISTI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what you're saying is your gf puts out when she's drunk. Got it :D

    ReplyDelete