Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm A Shitty Friend

I don't know where things got chaotic, but I used to attend a party or two every now and again. But lately, I find I don't have the same amount of free time as I used to.

Last night I was invited to a friend's birthday party. He was so excited for it, despite the fact his co-bday party friend had to get called into work and would miss the party, that he came into work dressed like Han Solo. 100% Legit. I told him I'd probably swing by to make an appearance. That was my plan....stop by for an hour, have a bevvie and be on my way (work night and all). And I never made it. I spent the night doing laundry. Which absolutely had to get done. I mean, you can only turn your underwear around so many times, right? I'm KIDDING! Anyways, because I live in an apartment, and have to pay for laundry, I opt to do mine at someone's house. Thus, I couldn't just leave my laundry there and go party at someone else's place. That'd be rude.

So to the pal who's party I missed. I feel pretty shitty, and I'm sorry I missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment