Sunday, December 13, 2009

T-Minus 2 Sleeps......

So I finally cracked and ordered a Black Berry (forever known as BB because I'm too lazy to type out the word every time, but not too lazy to give you this explanation).

Rogers tells me on Tuesday, I will have my new BB Curve 8900 in my hot, little hands. I'm pretty fucking stoked. Mainly because I need a new phone, and because it's something I've never owned before.




Fancy eh? The only difference is mine will be black. I have no idea how to operate it, so this could be an adventure.But what I DO know about BBs, they have pin things that allow for BBM. That being said, if you have a PIN, comment on this blog entry and i'll add you :) I'm interested to see who actually reads this. Aside from Jake. And Lindsay. Anyways, I've been watching reviews on YouTube, and it looks like it was an excellent decision!

Do you own a BB? What are your fav apps? What do you like about it? Dislike? I wanna know!

No comments:

Post a Comment