Monday, December 14, 2009

T-Minus 1 Sleep....

I really want that BB. I want it, like, now. I have the whole day to dick around and figure it out....i'm quite eager for it.

And I'm quite annoyed at myself and Columbia House. First I'll start with the lack of Julie & Julia in my life. To me, the point of pre-ordering a dvd is so you can order it ahead of time, thus having it arrive in your mailbox when it hits stores. Am I right? Of course I am. Julie & Julia was released like last week.And I'm still waiting. I've put in a request to CH......and I hope they get back to me! I haven't paid for it yet, but IT WAS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!!!! I want it! lol.


Now, why am I annoyed at myself? Last night I got REALLY drunk. I don't drink often, so I it hit me pretty hard. 3/4 of a 2-6 of Bacardi to be precise. I was at my aunt & uncle's place, and I was doing laundry....we had chinese food....played some dominoes and I just got wasted. Needless to say, I was sick from it. And feel like hell today. So remember kids, when you think haven't had enough to drink, get up! Walk around a little! Let that alcohol go to your head before you decide to have another one. Cuz once you do....and you get up...it will KNOCK you on your ass....

**ADDENDUM** I recently showed interest in getting a different car from a local dealership. I've told the sales guy like 4 times I'm not interested and he WILL NOT stop calling. FMylife.

No comments:

Post a Comment