Friday, October 23, 2009

FML

Not just a funny website with hilarious-can't-believe-this-is-real stories.

No.

Fuck MY life.

I moved into my new apartment Oct 1. I was going to be living with 2 other girls. As the days went on, Roommate 1 and I started drifting (not that we were close to begin with, but it was getting to the point of being uncomfortable), and Roommate 2 and I became REALLY close. This past week, it had gotten to the point where Roommate 2 and I were doing things exclusively. We would invite Roommate 1 to come and hang out, but she was always wanting to stay in her room.

This past Sunday, Roommate 1 tells us she's moving out Nov 1. She's offered to leave us the entire damage deposit, even though neither of us paid any of it to begin with, so we thought that was nice of her. And she is paying rent for November. Awesome right?

The plot thickens.....

Today she tells me that we will need to hook up the power in my name, because they won't transfer the account for the apartment. This means Roommate 2 and I have to come up with a $200 deposit!!!

Sigh. She`s very inconsiderate. We plan on being complete bitches to her. I`m so over it. I wanted to keep the peace, and try and be amicable about the whole thing, but she`s pushed me over the edge.

AAAAAAH!!!

This story will continue another day...

1 comment:

  1. You need $200? Sounds like it's time for a wacky scheme!
    You could rig up an information stealing ATM machine, and sell that info the Russian Mafia for big bucks.
    You could pan-handle, and then gamble that money to double it up!
    Or, you're also welcome to rifle through my trash for bottles. I don't recycle plastic so all those refundables go straight to the land-fill. They're there for the taking.
    In hindsight, my crazy schemes just got more and more hoboish as time went on. Maybe it's best just to not listen to me. Kind of like how you'd treat a crazy homeless person.

    ReplyDelete