Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Please Forgive Me...

I feed my cat more than I blog, I swear.

So what's new with me? James still likes me a lot, so that's good. We just passed the 6 month milestone, which is pretty cool for me. Second longest relationship EVER. Man, I'm a winner.

I've started in a weightloss competition of sorts. Basically, it's the Fit & Firm challenge, and at the end of a 12 week period, whoever loses the most weight, wins the money. At first I talked a lot of smack, but lately....I have gained gained gained. Lost 8, gained 7, lost 7 over the course of a month or so. I've been keeping track of my food and stuff on fatsecret. If you want to help me be accountable, join me on fatsecret, and look up the user radiostar1985.

That's it for now...please enjoy the cutest picture of Mozart! He's been fairly camera shy as of late, and today, he hopped in the tub to lick the remaining water....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read "At first I talked a lot of smack..."

    as

    "At first I took a lot smack..." and was like "What?!?"

    Funnily enough, as per usual I was to make a comment along the lines of "You should just junk out on heroine to lose weight." but when I mistakenly read that you were chasing the dragon I instantly said "That's an awful idea! How could you ever do that?"

    I talk the talk but I would never recommend walking the walk.

    ReplyDelete